About

Instagram

Sunday, December 11, 2011

it is not too late to forgive and forget..~


salam readers.:)
hope u just fine today..happy sunday..!.

my love,
i know i'm probably the last person you want to hear from, but i just wanted to tell how sorry i am.you have to know that i would to tell how sorry i am.You have to know that i would never do anything to hurt you..at least not intentionally, but i made a big mistake, a huge mistake this time...
i realize there's no going back, and i'm not asking for that..i just wanted to let you know how much i regret what happened,and how i wish from the bottom of my heart it never happened, or that i hadn't caused it.but i did,and it's all my fault, and i would do anything to get the chance to go back and undo it..but I can't.

I know I don't have any right to ask..but I hope you're OK?
I'm really not sure what else to say.Just know that I never meant to hurt you, and I'm so very, very sorry.

please forgive me~
(it just a letter..the starting page of this novel)
-
for those who i can't accept your propose..i am sorry..please..please..respect my decision..
i'm single not because i don't pray for love, but i'm single because i don't play around with love
i know that i will not forever being a "single"..one day..surely..and insyaAllah..i will hold a tittle of "A WIFE" only..not a girlfriend..
when?
after
1.istikarah
2.bless for both parents
3.physically&financial fit for the huge commitment


it's better late than never..just having my lunch with friends...it's a late lunch.!..:D
well..i just bought a new book from popular.please forgive me by melissa hill...since it has 20% discount..i just grab it and pay for it..

conversation with my roomate
yana: bella..r u reading a novel??
me:..yeahh..i love to read  novel or any kind of books..BUT..i'm not really like malay novel..

being a bookworm like having a boyfriend...who's always inspire you..motivate you when you feel down..remind you when u r forget..educate me..beautifully crafted read with a storyline that will make you forget about everything..


it just a half of me...do not judge people easily..you just know my name..

lots of love~

wasalam..:)

p/s:..it's not my mood to write about this..but..when there's certain people keep on talking and asking about it.i have to answer it HERE..sometimes i get mad n frust when they just gossip and talk badly without know the real situation..what i have learned is take it professionally not emotionally..thanks people.!..without you..i do not learn how to be patient..:)..

No comments:

Post a Comment