About

Instagram

Sunday, March 25, 2012

the story of the hijaber

when a question and answer about hijab




Q: How do muslim women feel about the hijab(veil) ? 
I know some that some women wear it because they are forced to, but there's also other women who wear it because they want to how do most muslim women stand on this issue ? Do they want to wear it ?If yes is it about marking your difference from other people?Also, why do we see glittering hijab's nowadays?Isn't it contradictory to want to hide the women's beauty but then hide it with expensive good looking veils? 


A: When You Look At Me When You Look At Me What do you see when you look at me Do you see someone limited, or someone free All some people can do is just look and stare Simply because they can't see my hair Others think I am controlled and uneducated They think that I am limited and un-liberated They are so thankful that they are not me Because they would like to remain 'free' Well free isn't exactly the word I would've used Describing women who are cheated on and abused They think that I do not have opinions or voice They think that being hooded isn't my choice They think that the hood makes me look caged That my husband or dad are totally outraged All they can do is look at me in fear And in my eye there is a tear Not because I have been stared at or made fun of But because people are ignoring the one up above On the day of judgment they will be the fools Because they were too ashamed to play by their own rules Maybe the guys won't think I am a cutie But at least I am filled with more inner beauty See I have declined from being a guy's toy Because I won't let myself be controlled by a boy Real men are able to appreciate my mind And aren't busy looking at my behind Hooded girls are the ones really helping the Muslim cause The role that we play definitely deserves applause I will be recognized because I am smart and bright And because some people are inspired by my sight The smart ones are attracted by my tranquility In the back of their mind they wish they were me We have the strength to do what we think is right Even if it means putting up a life long fight You see we are not controlled by a mini skirt and tight shirt We are given only respect, and never treated like dirt So you see, we are the ones that are free and liberated We are not the ones that are sexually terrorized and violated We are the ones that are free and pure We're free of STD's that have no cure So when people ask you how you feel about tha hood Just sum it up by saying 'baby its all good' Written by fourteen year old Suzy Fouad i am a sunday school teacher u are to wear it to sunday school because you are going to learn about islam and in islam you have to cover your hair and wear baggy long clothes so it does not show off your body shape so out of respect girls wear in sunday school but take it off after but it would be best to keep it on and ur right about the glittery scarf you not supoosed to bring attention to ur self i wear normal dark colors or colors that dont stick out much and its not only dress wise hijab also comes with being modest lowering ur gaze not talking on a loud voice being calm but you can to still be very social but with men set boundaries becuase it not modest and your not supossed to stare directly in their eyes or no physcial touching because it can lead to thoughts bad ones and thoes thoughts come from the devil and in islam or any religion you avoid the devil in anyway 





...................... A Hijabi Muslimah And A Queen  :-  :-  :-  :-  :-  :-  



Both Are Dressed Modestly:-

A Queen Dresses Modestly Because It’s Obligation For Her To Do So.
A Hijabi Muslimah Dresses Modestly Because She Is Obeying Her Lord.

Both Have High Status :-

A Queen’s Status Is Raised The Moment She Inherits Her Title And Crown.
A Hijabi Muslimah’s Status Is Raised The Moment She Puts Her True Crown (Hijab) To Please Her Lord.


Both Should Not Shake Hands With Everyone :-

There Are Only Certain People Who Can Shake Hands With Queen.
A Hijabi Muslimah Don’t Shake Hands With Strange Men (Non Mahram).


Both Are Respected :-

They Bow Down In The Presence Of A Queen.
True Muslim Men Lower Their Gaze On The Presence Of Muslimah.


Both Are Proud :-

A Queen Is Proud With Her Bloodline.
A Hijabi Is Proud To Be A Muslimah.


Both Are Important :-

A Queen Is Important In Creatures Eyes.
A Hijabi Muslimah, As An Obedient Servant Of ALLAH, Is Important In Her.

SHARE IT ! Surely, الله Will Give The Reward For Spreading Righteousness. ♥

p/s : Penulis sejati memang menulis dirinya. Tetapi dia juga manusia… yang punya kekuatan dan kelemahan, kebaikan dan keburukan, pada hal khalayak pastinya inginkan yang baik-baik dan indah-indah sahaja. Lalu dia terus bermujahadah… menulis kebaikan sekalipun belum sepenuh dimilikinya dan dia akan “memendamkan” kejahatan dengan penuh kesedaran bahawa dia sedang berjuang untuk membuangnya. Dia ingin menghidangkan yang terbaik tanpa menjadi seorang munafik!”-ustaz pahrol.




No comments:

Post a Comment